Winter time :-)
Congratulations! You are the significant other of a rare and elusive species known as the Medicalstudentica americanus.
Now, because you are a nice person and you want to be the best partner possible to your med student, here is are some relationship…
Things I must practice
1. medical students are a terrible combination of proud and stubborn. you better bring proof to the table no matter how trivial the argument ‘cause otherwise, there’s no way we’re admitting we’re wrong
2. medical students are like cats. we’re fickle and always want to do our own thing at our…
Brian Fallon from The Gaslight Anthem at Boston Calling 2013
- Old White Lincoln
- Biloxi Parish
- Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
- Blue Dahlia
- Old Haunts
- Mulholland Drive
- Too Much Blood
- The Queen of Lower Chelsea
- The Patient Ferris Wheel
- Film Noir
- Changing of the Guards (Bob Dylan cover)
- Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts
- The Diamond Church Street Choir
- Great Expectations
- American Slang
Said goodbye to my girl this weekend :(
Enjoying a beautiful summer day!
- Classmate:*starts screaming and jumping around because he finally cracked his partner's back*OMM Doc:I wouldn't recommend doing that on the practical. At least act like you know what you're doing!
- Behind the Medic: Trying to have fun in the face of influenzaNurse:So you docs are keeping track of who gets the most positive flu tests on their patients?... ...
- TSK: Now I know my ABC's...Cranquis:Hey, this patient's med list has almost one med for every letter of the alphabet!Colleague:Seriously?Cranquis (reading):Aspirin, bentyl, clonidine, diazepam, enalapril, folic acid... aw darn, there's no 'G'... then hydrochlorothiazide, insulin, Januvia... um, potassium if you want to get technical...... ...
- Keepin It Real: The Friends and Family Plan
The ethics of treating friends and family members has been debated for ages and there are valid arguments...
- Behind the Medic: Reason to be thankful for seasonal allergies causing nasal congestion, #1
Not being able to smell the horrible...